Young Authors Christian Creative Writing Workshop Ages 13-18
Seats: 20 Remaining
In this live workshop (club), Christian writers will workshop their short stories, novels, plays, and devotional pieces each week. Writers are expected to give and receive feedback. Publishing advice and guidance will also be given.
This class is for learners who LOVE to write. Publishing guidance will be provided. ADHD, neurodiverse, and special needs writers are welcome. Students must sign a statement of faith.
30 Week Club - beginning October 11th at 2:30pm EST
Just $90.00 per month
Students who complete the course will be able to:
- Compose narrative and descriptive fiction and nonfiction
- Understand and apply concepts like plot, detail, conflict, and character development.
- Understand and apply the rudimentary concept of showing, rather than telling in their writing.
- Follow the five steps in composition: prewriting, drafting, revising, proofreading, publishing.
- Explore getting their works publish-ready.